Please keep in mind that the minimum cart value to submit an order is 200€
!!! Shipping costs are excluded !!!
• Multi-purpose fungicide with preventive action with three different mechanisms of action on the fungus: inhibition of respiration, action on cell division and interference with membrane permeability.
• Multipurpose activity on Mildew, Escoriosi and Botrite. It also has a collective activity on Oidium and Black Marciume.
• Formulation in water-dispersible micro-granules (WG) guarantees absence of dustiness, perfect solubility and mixability in cask.
|Formulation||Water-dispersible granules (WG)|
• Ideal partner of systemic or cytotropic-translaminar fungicides thanks to the ability to protect the existing vegetation at the time of treatment.
• Very indicated within anti-resistance strategies by virtue of the multi-site action
• Posted since 2015 in most of the integrated production regulations of the vine.
• Superior contact activity compared to fungicides with similar action (Mancozeb, Copper)
• Excellent protection of the cluster of grapevine from downy mildew and Botrite
• Complete protection of the plant and tomato berries
|100 g di prodotto contengono|
|Folpet puro||g 80|
|Coformulanti q.b. a||g 100|
(Uva da vino)
|Peronospora, Escoriosi, Marciume nero, Muffa grigia||150-750 g/hl (1,5 kg/ha) a seconda del volume impiegato|
|Pomodoro in campo|
Alternariosi, Cladosporiosi, Colletotrichum, Septoriosi e Muffa grigia
|150 g/hl (1,5 kg/ha)|
|Pomodoro in serra||200g /hl (2 kg/ha)|
Intervallo di sicurezza: sospendere i trattamenti 28 giorni prima per vite da vino; 7 giorni per pomodoro.
There are no reviews at the moment